Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
Chad that's great that you have that relationship with your mom.

Since i moved away my mom really likes to lay a guilt trip on me, and she is laying it on real thick. Much of my family is coming here (Goddess help me, we are a rowdy bunch) and she isn't. i can't help that. She is going to try everything she can to ruin it for me, so unfortunately i have to limit my communication with her, which makes me sad. she knows i am so happy here.

Each quick hello ends up with her dumping on me, and my feeling like total crap for not being there.

This goes back so far, and its so deep. i cannot imagine doing this to my kids.
I am sorry to hear about your strained relationship with your mother.

My situation is very stressful because of my work load and business travel. My mother and I get along okay for short periods of time but eventually get on each other's nerves. I am the only one left in my family so it is my responsibility to take care of her and help to enrich her life.

I respect her and honor her because she is my mother. It is not easy but it is necessary
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: