Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,648 Times in 3,986 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

after the car accident I had with the semi that herniated my back, and created major soft tissue damage to the small of my back, I went belly up financially. I lost my good paying job, my expensive apartment, my fancy car, my morgan horse, etc.

I spent a few years living destitute. I barely had money for shelter, let alone food, lights, warmth. It was hardscrabble and I became mightily depressed. If not for my sister, I would have been homeless and that, my friends, is not an exaggeration.

One Christmas, someone on here, and forgive me for not remembering who, sent me a present, a lovely little make up box, that had a lid that lifts and closes, and locks. It was pink and see thru and it was filled with make up! I cried when I got it. It meant so much to me to have the trappings of being femme again, something I hadnt been able to afford.

well, I am back on my feet, and things look quite rosey in my world. I can afford it all now and while not making tons of money, I never do without again.

I use that precious make up box every day still, even tho its been years since it was given to me. And every day I remember that person's kindness. And wish them a wonderful day...

just wanted to share that today...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: