View Single Post
Old 05-06-2017, 04:54 AM   #500
NavyButch
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir, Captain

NavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST ReputationNavyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Heard Barry White on the radio today and my toes started tapping while I was driving...it reminded me that I learned to disco from his music and The Bee Gees. Also made me remember my mom said she taught me to dance to Elvis songs at 3 years old. For those that don't know me, I love to dance.
Hi Wolfy-

I love to dance too!! I miss going out to clubs just for that purpose. Oh, I could still go-but I am not a fan of the noise and all that comes with it now. But, you know what? I should look into other ways to get My dance on, besides in My place. Sweet memory in regards to your Mom. My Mom used to listen to Elvis and The Supremes- and I can remember she had her record player in her bedroom on top of her dresser. She would always play her music when she was cleaning. I would go in her bedroom and she would come in and take My hands and dance with Me too, though I do not know what age I was. Thank you for bringing back that memory for Me.
NavyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to NavyButch For This Useful Post: