View Single Post
Old 05-16-2017, 06:53 PM   #1098
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,120 Times in 3,759 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Thanks for this tip, Kenna. I still saw a few ants after Eric sprayed and I bought 4 ounces of peppermint oil. That took care of the remaining ants. I'm down to seeing one or maybe two a day and that's really good. I have Dr. Bonners Peppermint Liquid Soap and will start using that more often, too.

It's so good to be free of ants
You're very welcome. Put it anywhere you think they're getting in. My gramma would even put a few drops around her electrical outlets in her old house, and made sure she refreshed it around windows and doors after any big rain. When I relocate my hummingbird feeders soon, I'll use it on the shepard's hooks. I'm tired of cleaning out feeders and finding a swarm of drowned ants. I wish it wasn't so expensive (my little bottle $20), or I'd spray my garden with it (cussing at fire ants)...

Keeping with thread....my old dog nearly took my fingers off when I offered him a "pizza bone"...
My baby goat cried loudly until I fed her cookies.
My baby chickens got their pictures posted on craigslist...
And my turtle was very mad at me for feeding her diced up cabbage instead of her favorite cucumber.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: