Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,673 Times in 3,994 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default she is sooo smart....

Moon Baby is too intelligent and witty!

In the morning, she loves to come wake me up. She will lick my hand, and if that doesnt budge me, she jumps up on the bed and lays down next to me and rolls around until I put my hand on her.

This Monday and Tuesday, I had opportunity to sleep in. I did not want to get up. We have a doggie door so she did not have to rely on me to let her out and we free feed, so she wasnt going hungry. She just wanted me UP.

So when licking me and rolling around on me didnt work, she ran downstairs and went to her toy box in the living room, grabbed a squeaky toy, then ran up the steps and came back to our bedroom. She laid on the floor, squeaking that damn toy vigorously! She would not let up until I groaned and got out of bed...both days!

I love this dog and am amazed at how smart she is!

(I am smarter...I am hiding that damn toy tonight because I AM going to sleep in tomorrow! LOL)
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: