Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pajama View Post
Kind of unrelated....but for those who have sleeves or other visible tattoos....My new job has NO tattoo policy and I can wear short sleeves (well once it warms up). This is the first job in the 10 or so years since I chose to go forward with full sleeves that I won't have to cover them at work. Woo hoo.

And I'm pretty sure I've posted here before, but for me personally, tattoos behave like an addiction. But all mine have meaning as well, I don't just get them to get inked again. They are planned and tell the story of ME.

me too! i now work in a super cool, laid back environment and no one cares one bit about my tats. (There are two trouble makers who stare but i find it amusingi

i remember my first tiny one on my wrist and having to cover it.

i don't find tats addicting, but they all have a story
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: