Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I am a true Leo femme... I am definitely one of the most fiery, loud-mouthed, outspoken femmes you will ever meet...eventhough I tend to keep quiet and hide in the shadows until I feel it is my moment to shine. Had to learn the hard way not to overpower and try to take center stage...

I truly am fire and ice. I will heat to the boiling point and within mere seconds freeze solid as a stone. I can be the angriest I've ever been and in the blink of an eye be the happiest...

One day I'm rough neck, hardcore, trash-talking, foul-mouthed badass in leather and chains...next day I'm a shy, quiet wallflower in a breezy cotton jumper...day after that I'm an alluring, provocative, purring sex kitten-vixen-seductress in silk and 7-inch heels...

I am comfy: pony-tail, glasses and sweats with my nose stuck in a book...and yet I am glamourous: liquid black eyeliner, red lips, flowing almost-waist length black hair in an evening gown twirling the stem of a champagne glass between my manicured fingertips...

I am Sunday drives, picnics by the lake and hikes thru the woods...yet I am dinner parties, fund-raising galas/soirees, theatre and opera...

I'm big city woman yet oh so much small town girl...

I'm vicious and risk taking, yet compassionate and loyal...

I'm used, abused, forgotten and forsaken... I am loved, cared for, befriended and admired...

I will be your best friend or your worst enemy... your fantasy or your nightmare...

I am passion and impulse...yet I am stoic and control...

I am extremely intelligent with no common sense...yet i am common sense with not an intelligent thought floating in my head...

I will be the first to get the joke or I will laugh tomorrow at something you said yesterday...

I am so strong and so fearless...yet I am so fragile and so terrified...

I am granddaughter, daughter and mother...

I am acquaintance, friend, lover...

I am no one, yet someone...

I am so much more than this...yet sometimes nowhere near...

I am ME...nothing more...nothing less...

I am FEMME...

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: