A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,788 Times in 1,441 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

'Inappropriate' social media post disqualifies Atlee softball team from championship game

Jamie Batten, the president of Atlee Little League, released a statement late Saturday night about the softball team's disqualification due to an inappropriate Snapchat post.

"We are deeply disappointed this social media post did not reflect the core values of Little League International or Atlee Little League," he wrote. "We expect Little League International will take the time to fully investigate the matter, and we will comply with this investigation by providing all information about unpleasant interactions including the social media post and the time leading up to that event - not all of which were on the part of those on the Atlee softball team.

"We desire to protect all youth who are recipients of inappropriate behavior both on and off the field, as we take very seriously our charge to impart the value of good sportsmanship."

Original story:

Just hours before players were set to take the field on national television at the Junior League World Series, the Atlee Little League softball team was disqualified from the tournament because of a social media post.

Atlee, which had been undefeated all week in the tournament in Kirkland, Wash., prevailed 1-0 on Friday in a feisty semifinal game against the host team from Kirkland. The event is for the best 12-to-15-year-old girls teams in the world.

After Friday’s game, a member of the Atlee team posted a picture on Snapchat showing six members of the team showing their middle fingers. The caption made it clear the gesture was intended for the Kirkland team.

http://www.richmond.com/news/local/h...faa74e37f.html

*What the heck is going on here? If I ever did that as a young Butch who was involved in sports, my parents would have tanned my hide!
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: