View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #20
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

hmm...
gonna give this a shot...

I panic when I see hornets/wasps/yellow jackets real close by....I don't "Squeak", or "Scream all Girly"....but you'll Definitely know, w/o a shred of Doubt

I will Coddle random furcritters, and baby talk....

Not fond of Camping in the Forest...

Although I enjoy Surfing, I prefer a very Chlorinated Pool {less sharks, y'know?}

I'm really picky about my shampoo/conditioner/body-hand soaps....And clothes detergents....

I'll spend Lots of time in a Greenhouse/Flower Store...

Occasionally, instead of Home Improv. area, you'll probably find me in the baby/toddler area lost in thought over what I'd purchase IF i ever had kids...

My bedsheets have Got to be clean, and soft and very Warm, occasionally, I'll pick Light colours...If I can afford egyptian cotton 400 + thread CT., I'll be on cloud 9 for weeks.

Don't know much about car maintenance..

Even less of Plumbing...

Don't even try to ask me to repair anything {unless u have the # of a Pro or an Explicit Manual}...

I'm a good Cook, and I luv makin desserts...

I like all sorts of Ballads, Power Ballads, Love Songs, Classics, Sexy stuph etc etc....

{i'm sure there's more...but..for now...meh}