Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmnn.. I'm an open-minded skeptic. On the one hand - science, and in such a complex world, coincidences are bound to happen fairly frequently. On the other hand, I've had the durnedest run of the right things happening at the right time from the start of 2016 until current (I can't even be sure yet that my current health wobble is entirely a negative, as I've had one or two things happen that at first apepared to be a negative but turned out to have substantial positive sides to them). And even understanding statistics as I do, I seem to have seen the outer edges of the bell curves scarily often this last 20 months.

What I do know is that a positive mindset helps enormously, generally. I tried that empathy test, and got 'moderate empath', about what I expected. Many thanks for the stuff re decluttering, Dee. I was in mid-declutter when I took ill, and your note re that has renewed my determination to do a good job of it!
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: