Converse

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Married

2 Highscores

Converse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST ReputationConverse Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Butch in a household of one High Femme and two teenage girls and one bathroom- this makes me one of the most patient and (bladdered controlled) persons on the planet.
This is beneficial because also living in the house is:

• The 160lb mastiff who inhales food- so we have to keep living things weighted down for their own safety.
• A 5 month old ewok ( though others have told me she is a leonburger pup)
• A mean s-o-b tuxedo cat weighing in at mastiff size, who will just walk along the back of the couch and whack you across the back of the head because… well just because.
• A fluffy cat affectionately known as princess with a serious carb habit, who I’m sure opens the fridge and makes a sandwich in the middle of the night… cuz often the bread will shows signs of the wrapping being chewed through.
• And a small cat, named cat, who literally suddenly appears in closed drawers and coat pockets.

All are rescue animals- it’s a strange household with lots of fur, but lots of laughs
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Converse For This Useful Post: