Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,907 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I started this post a couple of times and needed to track down specific spellings of names and would then lose my post. It would not do to compliment someone but then to spell their name wrong!

I was also hesitant because I did not want to forget someone. It would not be that I had no compliment for them but because my memory is not what it used to be! It would be pure oversight!

1) Kätzchen: not only is she a very intelligent woman but she is full of warmth and caring towards others. No matter the adversity she has gone through in her personal life; she continues to move forwarward and never gives up. She is a role model for me. I also love that she is not an angry, bitter person; no matter the life circumstances.

2) RockOn: I love the caring heart that is carried inside, along with the animals that are fortunate enough to be rescued and that become a member of the RockOn family. RockOn (I believe) deflects feelings with humor but they are there and they are deep. I really appreciate that about RockOn.

3) Gemme: you are such a bright and insightful person. No matter the topic, you get to the heart of the matter and point out what wasn't obvious to me or perhaps to others. I always wind up nodding my head in recognition once I read your posts.

4) CCB: always willing to wear her heart on her sleeve and never shirks from admitting where she is at- either good/bad or inbetween. That takes courage to do and CCB has lots of that. I also appreciate her wry and offbeat (at times) sense of humor.

5) Mopsie and Cara. You both pop in the zombie thread periodically and I am always so glad to read an update of your life. You both typify kindness and empathy towards others.

6) Bulldog: I admire that brain of yours! Your posts in the 2016 election thread are always full of insight, astute observations and a point of view that I had not considered. Shy does not post as often lately but when she does, she is always right on the money as she zero's in on the issues. I appreciate that and learn from them!

7) Orema: you are smart, observant and I learn from you. I always appreciate having your perspective because I never want to assume that I have insights into a culture that I have not lived each and every day, as do you.

8) All the mods: Mecusa, nycfem, T-Rex, Two tigers. All of you have been patient with me and at times, have given me the benefit of the doubt. I sincerely appreciate that. You always act in the benefit of the many, instead of the one. I realize that is imperative when running a site such as this.

9) All of our trans folk members: male and female. I have learned so much from all of you. I admire your courage in becoming the person that you truly are; both inside and out.

10) kitty and gay and gray: I learn something from all of your posts and always appreciate that you tell your truth, no matter how difficult.

11) A. Spectre: you stand tall as the proud lesbian butch that you are. You never mince words and you always tell it as you see it. I so admire and appreciate that about you!

12) rustedrims: S* you are not afraid to wear your heart on your sleeve. You go to a job every day (30+ years if I nremember correctly) no matter how difficult it is. That kind of determination is absolutely a trait that I respect and admire. You try to always be there for your family and friends but I do occasionally send a thought out to the universe you make sure that you care for yourself, too!

13) dee, Mel C., clay, dark crystal: I always learn from your posts. I was clueless about BDSM when I got here. I am still vanilla but appreciate that I have learned so much!

14) Besame*: forgive me for leaving off the correct punctuation of your name. I love the joyful pictures, writings from your heart, and quotes that you always post. You are such a positive person! I admire you greatly! Your posts make me smile and that is a very good thing!

15) homoe: always has an observation that adds some much-needed humor. She is a fellow TV and movie watcher that has turned me on to some terrific films and shows!

16) Finally (please know I will think of 10 more people after I mpost this but I must get ready for work now!):

ProfPacker: it has been a joyful adventure to read your journey from femmepacker to ProfPacker! You came into your butch self while on the Planet and you shared that personal saga with us. I learned a great deal about the butch perspective and have appreciated it greatly.

Thank you to everyone that posts. I appreciate all of them (even if I don't always agree with you!)

A.

Thank you Anya!! I always enjoy all of your posts.