Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
Thanks to all of you who make BFP so interesting. Always finding something novel to read. Wish to thank a few in particular who inspire special note.

1) Anya, you always have something new and interesting posted. I can tell you are dedicated to your research. Also, remember that you were the first to welcome me to BFP. You made me feel that I belonged.

2) BullDog, your posts always connect my dusty neurons. Can count on you for good political arguments (rare elsewhere). When done having or watching you engage an argument, my brain feels invigorated.

3) Clay, your erotic writings are so very hot. Sometimes reading one causes me to log off for awhile.

4) girl dee, you are just plain sweet. You welcomed me very warmly to the bdsm forum.

5) DapperButch, thanks for all the encouragement and patience. You put up with all my questions. Incredible. You must be Superman, able to answer all these online questions then go to work doing the same.

It's certain that I've forgotten someone. Know that you are appreciated in my thoughts.
Thanks Cath!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: