View Single Post
Old 10-14-2017, 09:03 AM   #7333
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,093 Times in 9,987 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
For Katniss, next time your here:

GM3 things your daughter likes about her cello???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss[/QUOTE
Just seeing this and had to ask her. She said;

1. Music makes people happy and she likes making people happy.

2. It helped her get into an arts magnet high school. This is actually the overall #2 school in our state.

3. She feels the cello is a more technically difficult instrument to learn as opposed to the piano and "violins are too screechy."

Katniss~~
o O..... ..... your daughter's answers are just exactly how I imagined that she would respond! Thanks for asking your daughter, Katniss! I agree with her, when she said that playing music makes her happy and that she likes to so so, to bring happiness to others. And, I too agree that the cello demands of its player a certain type of aptitude to ply its strings because each cello has its own mystery. That's so very cool that your daughter was admitted to an Art Magnet school....she's obviously very dedicated in her devotion to her cello!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote