View Single Post
Old 10-21-2017, 04:58 PM   #1309
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay View Post
((((((((((((((((((((((wrang & mom))))))))))))))))))))

I am so very sad to hear this. It IS a very tough road...past & ahead.

Even though you are down on yourself right now, the main thing to remember YOU stepped up to the proverbial plate when no one else did! That speaks volumes about YOU! Also, knowing the relationship wasn't good, you STILL did the right thing! That is admirable, my friend!!

None of us would want to have to see a parent or anyone else suffer, but we still want to make things better. YOU are a source of inspiration just being with her, you are standing by her, and I am sending you positive energies & wishes for her to battle this again. Know you aren't alone my friend.....I am always here for you buddy!! Be gentle with yourself!!!! Love you much, wrang!!!
Thanks so much Clay. We appreciate all your positive energies and wishes.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote