Old 05-31-2010, 05:44 AM   #2
Gayla
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky Butch Top
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm not picky
Relationship Status:
She makes me dance like a fool and forget how to breathe.

Thanked 7,078 Times in 1,966 Posts
Gayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST ReputationGayla Has the BEST Reputation

I think it's fairly common knowledge that I've been a pretty hard core WoW'er for a few year's now. My main is a resto shaman in a women's guild on Bronzebeard but I've got alts across a number of servers including a few on Proudmoore. We're taking a raiding break until the xpac so I'm just working on leveling some alts right now.

I'm not a big fan of consoles but I got a Wii for my birthday a couple of year's ago and we have a lot of fun with it when we take the time to play. Mostly just the Wii Sports and Fit games. I'd like to find some RPG's for the Wii.

I've always played a lot of casual PC games and I'm currently on a Spider Solitaire kick again. Was really into hidden object games for awhile but kind of got burned out. I've cut back most of my Facebook games but still have MindJolt and Family Feud on my bookmarks. And I still get a kick out of the Windows games mostly Free Cell and Mine Sweeper.

I've also been looking for some not stupid games for my iPhone. Anyone have good phone game suggestions?
Gayla is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gayla For This Useful Post: