Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah* View Post
I suggest you go to atkins.com and look at their recipes.
They have some bread recipes you can make, which are low carb. Also google 'muffin in a minute' recipe. It's yummy and made in a coffee cup..and ready to eat within a few minutes! It uses ground flax in place of flour and has just a couple of carbs. You can add cinnamon to it, and ice it with low carb icing if you like.

At Thanksgiving, I took all my side dishes with me to a gathering.. made my cranberry sauce and for dressing I used muffin in a minute (I added herbs before cooking), wild salad greens with dressing, Hershey's dark chocolate miniatures (sugar-free) .. and my dinner had 6 carbs!

Walden Farms makes jams and preserves with no carbs..
Look online for Atkins bread that's a loaf of bread, made with coconut flour.. just a few carbs per slice.

I'm writing this so you know you have choices, and muffin in a minute will fill your desire for bread within a few minutes cooking time. I hope this helps.

Deborah

thank you Deborah, i found some low card wraps - 5 carbs, that i cut in half and throw stuff in.

i’ll look into the muffin idea, i do like muffins.

i’m trying to lose a few pounds now so i really want all my carbs to come from meat and veggies, but it does get boring.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote