View Single Post
Old 04-02-2018, 08:39 PM   #1409
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,492 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte the Magnificent has overdosed again. Where he found the plastic grocery bag I do not know. Any time I think I've left no stone unturned, somehow he manages to scrounge up another one. He's been locked indoors to keep him safe and healthy, but I think he's actually better off vaccinated, booted out and left to the wolves. He always comes home happy, healthy, bouncing back in, unharmed from a trip outside. And there are a lot more plastic bags to be had out there than there are in here. Plus when I keep him inside he gains a lot of weight. He's all mister el gordo now. I used to worry if let him outdoors some other animal might beat him up or some car might do him in. Now I'm just worried if I keep locking him up indoors he's going to develop type two diabetes. Well, at least he'd be in good company. Maybe one of those cat wheel things, like they have for hamsters only bigger, for cats. However I have issues about forcing on a cat, exercise things I'd be unwilling to have forced on me. Don't think I'd very much like one my size in the in the living room insinuating, hint hint.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: