View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 09:09 AM   #1475
Kätzchen
Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Attached <3
 

Join Date: May 2010
Location: Near three rivers
Posts: 16,561
Thanks: 29,208
Thanked 33,782 Times in 10,851 Posts
Rep Power: 21474869
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default

Not sure what today will bring. Last night was a rough night for me. I had to reach out to my p.c.p. last night, but I see her tomorrow. I'm a bit shakey, but maybe just light housekeeping. I need to go get my mail, if the ongoing stormy weather will subside long enough for me to do that simple chore.

One step at a time....
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: