Old 05-01-2018, 07:14 PM   #3795
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,769 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster. My gym has reduced itself to one stairmaster- so annoying! Well, they have two, but the second one has been broken for quite awhile. Of course, right after I'd completely set myself up on a treadmill (and believe me, I move in), a man stepped off the stairmaster so I abandoned everything and went barreling towards it. I'm watching the Rachel Dolezol doc on Netflix. EVERYONE I run into says, "You haven't been here lately, have you?" I guess I don't like it because even though it's not meant that way it's a reminder that I've never been able to be the type that can get my act together enough to go every day. I go every day for awhile and then a month will go by where I don't go. To end on a positive note, I'm so relieved that summer is starting to stick, so there will be a lot of opportunities to frolic outdoors.
Maybe get a set of stretch bands for those days that you don't make it to the gym? If it bothers you, that is. They don't take up much space and aren't expensive and they won't lose air like my balls do, so if you don't use them for a while, they aren't flat. lol

Balls.

*snarf*

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: