Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
My aunt Carol.

My aunt Janet is having a gathering at her house today for her husband's birthday. My mom told me a couple weeks ago she wasn't going. My mother is OCD and the most sanitary person I have ever met. She told me she doesn't feel like some people at these gatherings are very sanitary. For example, at the last event one of the nieces changed her baby's diaper and didn't wash her hands and then someone used their hands to get food. My mom's immune system is very low so she has to be very careful about germs. Plus, she hasn't been feeling well.

When she told my aunt Carol she didn't want to go my aunt gave her a hard time. (My mom won't tell her how she feels about the unsanitary stuff or when she's not feeling well) Carol thinks just because my mom doesn't look sick and that she still goes on walks and does things in her yard that my mom is fine. She always drives and then keeps my mom up there all day. My mom always feels bad when she gets home.

I am a little irritated with my mom for not sticking to her guns. I want to say something to Carol but my mom doesn't want me to do that. I feel like I should at least say something.
I am sorry buddy, it seems like a hard situation to be in. Can you take mom to the party but eat elsewhere?

Best wishes for you and your mom,
Chad
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post: