Old 06-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #21
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,792 Times in 25,669 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linus View Post
Ok. So I have a question. This summer, when I finally head out to L.A., I'm gonna take Bobcat (16 yr old who has FeLV and hates being in the carrier but will be quiet once in motion) with me on the plane into the cabin. I'm curious if anyone else has taken a cat with them on a plane (or small dog).

Oh, wait. Second question: did you have to take the animal out of the carrier when going through TSA? (I'm talking about domestic flights, not cross border).
I haven't traveled by air with an animal, but I've seen one lady bring her Chihuahua on a flight once. I don't know if it was well traveled, drugged, too old to care or just lazy, but the pup slept the entire 5, almost 6 hour flight. She put the pup under a seat (had a tiny carrier), but I didn't think to ask how she got the pup through security. I can imagine the Xray should take care of it though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote