View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #200
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Apathy.
Low self esteem.
Arrogance.
Self centeredness, not to be confused with self worth and esteem. I think it's great when someone has a healthy sense of self worth and takes pride in that, however those who can't see beyond themselves and their world and are oblivious to you and yours; that to me is such a drag. I move on immediately.
Mean people.
Those who want to tell you about how much money they have, who they know, etc. I'm never impressed.
Close minded people and those who say, "I can't" when they really mean, "I won't"
No sense of humor. That's probably the biggest turn off and alternatively, the biggest turn on when someone does make me laugh. You know that laugh that lingers long after it's over and you remember and laugh again.