View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 01:29 PM   #49
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
What a terrific thought. Do you feel like you "femme down" when not around those of us who do embrace you as the gorgeous, sexy femme you are?

It's not as though I "femme down" around my local community. My femme energy is always there ~ I just gets referred to as "the girly girl". Most of the local community here equates feminine with femme. Yeah, they honestly don't understand that femme is more than appearance.

For me I feel the most femme when I am doing my "secret" girl routines. Not that they are secret and not that no one else does them...just that for me they make me feel special. And they can be really mundane things like shaving or putting on lipstick, you know?

I had an ex who loved watching me put on makeup. Said it made hym "happy" in all the euphemistic sense there. grin. That made me feel quite femme, you know.
I'm glad to see that your "secret" girl routines help keep your fabulous femme self feeling just that. It is the little things in life that keep us balanced and a way to stay connected with ourselves. Good for you honey!!
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post: