View Single Post
Old 08-29-2018, 09:31 PM   #1004
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
I was in accident when i was in my early 20's and i saw my life flash before my eyes. It was a short film but wow it happened!
When I was 5, I was with my mom and sister driving by a reservoir and we saw a UFO hovering over the water. It was so matter of fact--we just said, "Oh, look!" We told my dad when we got home and he just rolled his eyes.
Then when I was about 28, my sister and I were driving late one night in the country and another UFO was hovering over my left front windshield. I was driving, and it was a fast sports car, so I said let's lose this guy so I floored it and the UFO stayed in the exact same spot, and we freaked out so I did a U turn and raced back to my house and when I turned a sharp right into my driveway, the UFO took a sharp left, went straight up and was just a speck in the sky within seconds.
I wrote to Whitley Streiber, who authored "Communion" about his alien abduction, and I drew a picture of the UFO and wrote out the details, and he replied. He was so blase--"Yep, that was a UFO all right."
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: