Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,958 Times in 13,923 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheatToast View Post
When I was 5, I was with my mom and sister driving by a reservoir and we saw a UFO hovering over the water. It was so matter of fact--we just said, "Oh, look!" We told my dad when we got home and he just rolled his eyes.
Then when I was about 28, my sister and I were driving late one night in the country and another UFO was hovering over my left front windshield. I was driving, and it was a fast sports car, so I said let's lose this guy so I floored it and the UFO stayed in the exact same spot, and we freaked out so I did a U turn and raced back to my house and when I turned a sharp right into my driveway, the UFO took a sharp left, went straight up and was just a speck in the sky within seconds.
I wrote to Whitley Streiber, who authored "Communion" about his alien abduction, and I drew a picture of the UFO and wrote out the details, and he replied. He was so blase--"Yep, that was a UFO all right."
Wow! ..........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: