Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I gave you stomach advice?

Well, I took antacids and Pepto and drank more water and ate something creamy to counteract the acid and eventually it eased up but it took a while.

I used to have really bad episodes years ago and it was a nightmare because the doctors could never lock down what the issue was. Eventually, it went away on its own but not before I had some pretty scary experiences, including blacking out a few times. No bueno!

Ummmmm I thought you did? It was a few weeks ago I think- you told me to take Emergen-C and something else to help bolster my immune system?

Oh wow. No bueno, for real. The whole blacking out makes me think it has something to do with IBS?

Hope you are feeling better AND we missed you last night!!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post: