Old 09-02-2018, 08:51 PM   #5370
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,783 Times in 25,667 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Ummmmm I thought you did? It was a few weeks ago I think- you told me to take Emergen-C and something else to help bolster my immune system?

Oh wow. No bueno, for real. The whole blacking out makes me think it has something to do with IBS?

Hope you are feeling better AND we missed you last night!!
Thank you! I wanted to go so bad too.

That was because you felt like you were coming down with something and they are general immune boosters. I take a couple of tablets the day after I've gotten less sleep or am feeling run down and it perks my system right up. I highly recommend taking a dose if you feel under the weather or have done something to damage your immune system.

Oh, it was crazy for a couple years there. My symptoms changed and mixed and matched and made it impossible to diagnose. I had to do a food journal to see what set it off and it was useless because it was never the same thing twice. They thought it was an ulcer and one thing or another. Even the big C was tossed around until my doc said that he could spend a few grand of my money and still not know what was up.

At that time, I figured out something that would keep it at bay if I stopped it early enough, so it became about managing versus prevention or diagnosis. As time went on, it petered off until now, when I only get one--maybe two---instances per year so it's absolutely manageable now.

I still don't know what it was. lol I watch a lot of Dead Files now so it could have been negative spirits for all I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reach View Post
Oddly enough I feel pretty damn good considering the shots I did last night. I thought for sure today was going to be rough. But, nope- My girl and I went out to brunch and then did some shopping.
If you drink a glass of water in between each alcoholic drink, you won't get dehydrated and get a hangover.

Fun fact: I have never been drunk. Tipsy, yes. Drunk, no. I'm too much of a control freak.

To be thread compliant, I feel a little bummed. I forgot when Walmart closed on Sunday and was preparing to go to the gym and then WallyWorld but the store was closing about the time I was getting ready to leave so I trashed my plans and will just do it tomorrow morning.

It's a hella waste of good eyebrows, though.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: