View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 06:15 PM   #7538
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,592 Times in 14,920 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumPearl View Post
1. I'm sorry but I can't the boss called me into work that day. (If you work for someone.)
2. I'm afraid I can't help you out. I have a huge deal I'm signing on Monday and I still have a lot of work that I need to get done before then. (If you work for yourself.)
3. I'm going to have to say no, weddings really aren't my thing. (No excuse, family is family, no need to sugar coat things.)

Give me three unique and awesome first date ideas.
1. Meet on an agreed street and just window shop. Doesn't cost a penny AND you get a feel for each other likes and dislikes.

2. Agree to meet at a library (if both are readers). Again doesn't cost a penny AND you get to learn some of each others favorite books/authors. You could agree on which books you might have in front of you's so you'll know who you're meeting.

3.Meet for a cooking class (William Sonoma, Sur La Table, etc etc) Cutting up vegetables while drinking a glass of wine not only gives you something to do but serves as an icebreaker too.

Give me 3 things you hope you'd never do on a first date
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: