View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 08:41 AM   #1
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,469 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Scars Character or battle scars?

Scars give character... Ever notice that when you are around friends that your scar becomes the theme to battle stories? For example, I have a scar on my forehead, and my friend says how did you get that? I say, I was surfing and hit the reef and the board knocked me out. My friend says well I was surfing a huge wave and I got wiped out and broke my ankle. Others say; Well it gives you character!

I have a the scar on my forehead from surfing and two weeks later I was a passenger in a car and I hit it open again on the windshield.

I have a entrance and exit scar right below my chest of a bullet hole because I couldn't jump fast enough out of the way of an angry drunk shot gun.

I have a scar on the right side of my head from a branch that pierced my motorcycle helmet and lodged into my skull.

I have a long scar on my left knee from a shot putt from high school.

I have a scar on my right knee from a knee scope that the pulled out broken bones from.

And this is just some of the "Character" That I have on my body. Anyone want to share there battle scars?
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post: