Old 06-05-2010, 07:34 PM   #3
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,770 Times in 25,661 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have a scar on my forehead from chicken pox.

Tiny scars on my face from not being able to leave acne alone (sensing a theme here about not being able to keep my hands off of my face yet?).

A scar on my upper lip from my cousin throwing an opened old Folgers coffee can at me. The serated edge tore my lip up.

There's a scar on my arm from a series of shots I received as a child.

I have, literally, hundreds to tiny scars on my hands from the jobs I've done as well as being a general clutz. Oh, and there's the time I took a pair of scissors to my hands and gave myself about 50 paper cuts.

There is a faint, have to squint and know it's there to make it out, scar on my arm from a fight with a girl named Keisha. She had braces and bit me.

I have a scar from my kidney surgery when I was 5 that is on my lower abdomen. It's a jacked up, crooked, toked looking smiley face.

Most of my scars are from the hips up, but I have a few odd ones on my legs as well. I've been fortunate not to break a lot of bones and do a lot of stupid things that resulted in scars. Not that I haven't done a lot of stupid things; they just didn't result in a lot of scarring.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: