Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,666 Times in 7,654 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Many thanks to Cheryl and ks for pointing this out.

If someone I only know because I frequent their place of employment suddenly wants a photo with me taken by a male co-worker and they grab my breast for the photo, then ask for my number saying maybe we can compare art, I would not take that as a clue of interest. I would take that as a clue they are young, immature, clumsy, and inappropriate.

Inappropriate touching is what sexual harassment and sexual assault are all about. It doesnt matter which gender or sexual orientation is engaging in the inappropriate behavior.

Personally, I have found over the decades, I dont miss clues, even when someone outright asks me if they need to use a 2x4. It means, I am ambivalent and being cautious or standoffish because I am ambivalent.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: