View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 07:49 PM   #5770
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,357 Times in 864 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post How are you feeling...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Pretty good right now. I’m in the hospital and they’re giving me the good stuff.

I lost my balance this morning. I tried to break the fall. I fell on top of two or three vases. I cut an artery in my wrist. The amount of blood freaked me out and I couldn’t dial 911 and put pressure on my wrist at the same time. So I went outside and started screaming for somebody to help me. A neighbor heard me and came out and dial 911 for me.

Fire department came and got me to the hospital quickly. They took me into surgery and were able to stop the bleeding of the artery. But I’ve got to have surgery again tomorrow to fix some tendons. Looks like I jacked up a tendon or two.

I So I’ve Got some issues, but it could be worse. A lot worse.

Omg! Thankfully your neighbor was home to hear you!

Feel better soon and keep us updated on your surgery tomorrow.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post: