View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 06:31 PM   #5774
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
Pretty good right now. I’m in the hospital and they’re giving me the good stuff.

I lost my balance this morning. I tried to break the fall. I fell on top of two or three vases. I cut an artery in my wrist. The amount of blood freaked me out and I couldn’t dial 911 and put pressure on my wrist at the same time. So I went outside and started screaming for somebody to help me. A neighbor heard me and came out and dial 911 for me.

Fire department came and got me to the hospital quickly. They took me into surgery and were able to stop the bleeding of the artery. But I’ve got to have surgery again tomorrow to fix some tendons. Looks like I jacked up a tendon or two.

I So I’ve Got some issues, but it could be worse. A lot worse.
I just saw this, sooooo glad you are going to be ok.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post: