View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 11:21 PM   #28675
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,496 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Kids invited me over for dinner and a movie. J made this really great dish, I'm not sure what it's called but it had chicken breast medallions in a sort of Asian Fusion type of ginger soy sauce blend. Around the chicken there were mixed roasted vegetables, red and yellow bell peppers, broccoli, asparagus... all sorts of things which didn't seem like they'd go together very well but amazingly did. The sauce sort of pulled it all together made it work. I'm not sure what type of rice it was, something I'd never had before but it was seasoned nicely. I don't know that I'd pair it with anything I'd make but along with this particular dish it worked well. Water, milk to drink. Tea would have been nice but wasn't offered and well when you're an invited guest, even if you are mom, still it's nice to be polite. I want them to enjoy having me over, not dread it. No dessert because they're both trying to make better food choices. That's okay, now back home I'm having a cup of coffee with a splash of milk and a couple of Lofthouse, St. Patrick's Day color scheme, themed soft sugar cookies. I'd better be careful and pace myself or I'll have the entire box polished off before end of tomorrow, they're so good. They invited me over again next week for dinner and a movie. Lucky me
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: