Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
So you quote me, ask me direct questions and then continue to use the word "you," referring to folks on the left, to say "why are so many of YOU cowering assholes." Then you continue to use "you," in the imperative, saying stop hating on Hillary. That's pretty fucking direct.

But that's not a personal attack? The entire post is dripping with disdain and disrespect. Just charming. An example to us all.

And before you or someone calls me out for parsing your post, YOU reposted it so we could all see how you expressed yourself.
Point of personal privilege: Nowhere in my post did I write "why are so many of YOU cowering assholes". Where did that misleading quote originate?

Parse away but please reread my post first. Perhaps I should repost it again to help out .

As for the use of the word "you", is there a plural form of this word? I'd think many readers could distinguish between "you" being used singularly and "you" being used in the plural. I suppose I could have used "Y'all". Lesson learned.

On another matter: Does anyone know how to do that red bold typeface?
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: