How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,738 Times in 5,089 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Today I did 45 minutes on the stairmaster (same pattern as yesterday). However, I did not do the weight floor- bummer. I was about to but then there was a smell as if something was burning in the gym or some kind of toxic fumes / gas-like smell, that the gym staff said they were "trying to figure out." Well, if y'all are not going to immediately evacuate, I sure am! So I went on my merry way. I'm sure I'll hear about what it was tomorrow.

I hung out a bit with La la today (the anorexic woman). She wears really chunky shoes that are very platform-y. They look all the more so on her due to her stick-like figure. I admire them. I really love a very cushioned shoe. I asked her what they are called, and she told me "Hoka bondi 6." Hoka shoes are running shoes I believe. She said she like the wide version because they are even more cushion-y. They are so big that I noticed she puts them on with using a shoe horn. I googled them, and the reviews of them are mixed (some pros and cons). I always wear two pairs of thick socks because I like a lot of cushion as a big girl. I would say that probably anorexics (her) and fat people (me) have some of the same foot issues- meaning we want a lot of cushion. I told her how I wear two pairs of socks, and she told me of a hack of putting maxi pads in her shoes. So what are y'alls preference in shoes and socks and that kind of thing?

Peace out, exercisers and readers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Stats: Stairmaster (45 minutes)
Today I did the same routine on the stairmaster, except 45 minutes instead of 50 (my favorite stairmaster! - available due to it being spring break and a nice day out and me being able to go during the day):

Levels 9 down to 1, two minutes each level.
Levels 9 down to 1, one minute each level.
Levels 9 down to 1, 30 seconds each level.
Levels 9 down to 1, 15 seconds each level.
Cool down: Level 1.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping

Last edited by nycfem; 04-25-2019 at 03:50 PM.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post: