View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 07:19 PM   #6575
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,201 Times in 3,028 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm looking forward to:

Getting my daughter home from college tomorrow. She's home for a night, turning around to borrow a car and drive back to see her friends graduate and then home again. Then we have two weeks together before she leaves for an internship in Colorado.

I'm looking forward to my weekend downstate. Celebration of life for a dear friend gone almost six years now. We gather at a hotel on a mountain top every May to celebrate her with her family and close friends. We soak in the hot tub, stay up all night dancing, hike up the mountain to her memorial rock that we set up there. Then roll home.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post: