Old 06-07-2010, 09:43 AM   #41
kassykit

How Do You Identify?:
Just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her,
Relationship Status:
Single

kassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputationkassykit Has the BEST Reputation

Oh a couple of subsitutions i've made that have helped with my sugar levels....

Cut out the nondairy creamer! the box may say 0 sugars, but the first ingridant is high fructous corn syrup granuals. wow my spelling hurts today.... anyhows when in dry form this has "no" sugar.... however add water (or coffee in my case) and it will cause your sugars to go up! (or at least that happened to me)

Also if your like mocha's or latte's ..... the milk in those is boiled, the sugars are more conentrated and if you can handle it yayyyy, but if you find that even with the sufar free flavorings, your sugars go up a lot..... try subsituting regular milk for unsweetened soy.... my normal drink is now a sugarfree hazelnut lattee with unsweetened soy and four splendas(for a 20oz) also be sure to ask if the shop charges extra for soy milk.... some do ... some don't

oWheat noodles instead of regular noodles has helped as well..... and as much as i love yogurt!!! make sure to get the low/no sugar yogurt!! otherwise some of them (like yoplait) has as much as i wanna say 21 grams of sugar per serving!!!! (not sure on the number, but it's up there O_O )

=Love shared is love doubled.... pain shared is pain cut in half..........share your life with me, and i'll share mine with you...
kassykit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kassykit For This Useful Post: