View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 02:01 PM   #5929
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I’m definitely not yours.

Thanked 32,099 Times in 9,993 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I feel so much better today!

This past week it was wayyyyy to hot, but thankfully we have cool marine skies today. I also hung out with my two new Lesbian friends (both of butch persuasion) at the washeteria today and learned new things about them. One of them is from Ohio, but her company HQ's is in Minneapolis/St. Paul (land procurement). Really nice person. She told all of us this morning, that she feels led to move back to her home state to be closer to her mom. Boooo! So although we just met last week, I told her we should stay in touch (And, we will ).

I also feel terribly lucky: I went thrift store shopping and came up with three well made men's dress shirts (European made) and two pairs of shoes (Dansko clogs, that were never worn, for 9 bucks and leather slides!). Then I found three dressy belts and two silk scarves, so now I have three alternative casual business outfits to wear when it gets super hot here.

Anyhooooo! I feel so much better today! Yay!!!

______ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: