View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #674
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme with a heavy twist of Lime
Relationship Status:
Together since September of 2021

Thanked 32,144 Times in 10,010 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I just learned about a Latino sit-com which can be found on Amazon, Hulu or over on YouTube: It's called, Jane The Virgin. I read about it on CNN, then read an article about it on Rotten Tomatoes website, then I bookmarked the sit-com at YouTube, my favorite place to find TV shows to watch.

Jane The Virgin just finished season 5 with a fabulous finale. Rotten Tomatoes rates it as 85% to 100% in positive ratings by audiences watching this show over the past five years. Apparently it's pretty good!

So when I get back home from my stay-cation house-sitting duties, I plan to catch up on all seasons of this Latino reality-TV-type show, which can only be found in 3 places, and not on some major network or cable TV station.

Links to find out more about Jane The Virgin (JTV):

CNN Entertainment news article about JTV (LINK)

Rotten Tomatoe's JTV Info (LINK)

JTV channel at YouTube (where all season episodes can be found) (LINK)
LOL (or not!), I tried to watch season 1 last night and each episode of each season is priced at $1.99......so I won't be paying to watch any episode of this TV show.

Once I discovered it would cost to watch it, I went in search of picking up where I last left off with the *Free* episodes of Rockford Files. Lo and Behold, the account was reported for airing episodes of Rockford Files for free, so no more of that favorite TV show either.

Next thing you know, YouTube will close the account of the member who has posted nearly all the Dick Van Dyke and Mary Tyler Moore episodes of the Dick Van Dyke show of the early 1960s.

I will have to see if any YouTube member has posted a series of *free* episodes to watch, from the TV show called Dallas. OMG, I loved watching that evening soap opera, back in the day. Who could resist watching that show, right?

<<<<<<<~~ in search of Free TV over on YouTube (face).