Old 08-29-2019, 05:21 PM   #2224
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,777 Times in 25,666 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm about done! I still have laundry to do and to start the dishwasher but it's already locked and loaded so that's nothing, really. I got up and showered and went to the salon and got a bangin' slightly new do, went to the bank, went to Walmart and then finished up at Stop & Shop and was sorely disappointed that the very same litter that I got at Walmart half an hour earlier was on sale at Stop & Shop and cheaper. Doh!

Neither store had one of my items so I'll be doing a tiny Amazon order before bed as well. I've played with the kitties and have filled their bellies so I'll need to wash their dishes and clean their box and add in the new litter before bed as well as taking out the recycling and maybe the trash too. It's close but not 100% full. We'll see. I've watched some telly and played online (including a new version of Spider Solitaire that's interesting).

I didn't get much sleep last night because I stayed up late watching NCIS reruns (I never get bored with that show) so once that stuff is done, it'll be just the things I normally do before bed and maybe a quick game of laser tag with the kitties and then it will be lights out.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: