Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,214 Times in 8,646 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Favorite genre(s): Soul and jazz

Music you grew up listening to: Soul, pop, and gospel

Favorite Artist/Band: Cannonball Adderley (artist) the Motown Funk Brothers (band)

First concert: Ray Charles at the Graystone Ballroom in Detroit when I was a “small fry,” as my mother would call me. My uncle was a music promoter and my mama would occasionally count money for her younger brother. I remember my dad carrying me in his arms backstage waiting for mama to finish while Ray was performing.

Last concert: Meshell Ndegeocello (stop my beating heart)

Favorite feel good song: A Long Walk by Jill Scott

Song that brings a tear to your eye: Strange Fruit, Nessun Dorma, Theme from Schindler’s List, ‘Round Midnight

Favorite song to dance to: Papa’s Got A Brand New Bag by James Brown

Sexiest song: I Want You, Marvin Gaye

Love song: Love is Like A Newborn Child by Randy Crawford

Angry/Break up song: No Regrets by Phoebe Snow or I Hope You’ll Be Very Unhappy Without Me by Randy Crawford depending on the breakup.

Favorite shower ballad: I Heard It Through The Grapevine

Song that you would like played at your funeral: Midnight Special by Jimmy Smith

Last song that you listened to: There Was A Time by James Brown was blasting it in my car.

Song that you hate but can't help singing along with: Dancing Queen by ABBA

If your only means of communication was music, what would you introduce yourself with: Jeep’s Blues by Duke Ellington
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: