View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 09:09 PM   #29523
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey nycfem

I love those Amys vegan burritos. And just one stays with me. I don't feel like I am starving to death in an hour after consuming one. That was an enomous problem with a vegan pad thai meal. I was doubling up, then running out of food midweek. I am still finding new, good-tasting things that hang with me.

I went vegan for my doctor. She looked directly into my face and promised me I would feel better. I told her I thought it was a crock of shit but did it anyway. She was right. I did not feel bad on the insides at all to begin with and did not realize I could feel any better. By the way, I finally quit salivating when I get around her and this is good. Sure don't want her feeling uncomfortable with me. All good now because she is the best! That is what all those women who ran all the medical tests she appointmented me to told me about her ... every single one. I tell you I have never had my parts handled on, greased up (lotion motion included ) by so many strange, unfamiliar women before in my life. A bit unnerving to say the least, especially when it was an attractive one. Geez! My doc is happy now, everything turned out great and I am thankful it is over!! LOL!

Hope that covered everything for you!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: