JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WicketWWarrick View Post
I just had a nice, long, detailed post all written and ready to go - when I hit submit the computer said no...

So I'm going to go with a bit shorter post and hope the computer cooperates.

The gist of my post is that it is very obvious how the already feels like a safe place. SO many have already posted very personal stuff - I really think this thread will be a wonderful source of support for many of us.

Not to exclude any of the other posters, but I did want to tell Jenn (JustLovelyJenn) that she was really brave to hit that submit button and put her story out here. You just took a very difficult, and very important, personal step.
This made me cry. I really don't know why, but reading it... I just started to cry... Its not been very often in my life that anything I go through is acknowledged and accepted in such a warm manner. Thank you, so very much.