View Single Post
Old 10-18-2019, 02:20 PM   #486
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

I'm really not a fan of beer but there are two I really liked and would recommend. One is still available, the other was from a microbrewer in S. Cal and they're closed.

The one y'all can hunt down and try is called He'Brew. Yup, that's its name! Flashback --> It was the late 90's, a buddy and I were at Gelson's in S. Cal browsing the beers (for her) and at one point she stopped and said WTH?! At first we were both ready to take offense but it was totally legit and kinda cute. The tag line on the bottle was .... "The Chosen Beer"

During our lil taste test I was … WTHeck's with the bubbles? They were not what one expected in a beer. My buddy, the beer aficionado, said the bubbles were like those you'd find in Champaign. It was delicious and had a very pleasant "mouth feel."

I just went to their website...Shmaltz Brewing and I'm not seeing it but if you Google "Where to buy He'Brew beer?" it's still available here and there. There's a blurb about the company and He'Brew beer on their WIKI page.

Hope you try it and like it!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: