cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
It's weird enough to have a tornado hit a major city but to have seven drop into a metropolitan area that's just plain... WTF universe?!

Linky -- > 7 total tornadoes confirmed as power restored to thousands across Dallas-Fort Worth

I managed to get my car into the garage just as hail started to drop. Phew!!
Sorry to hear about your wicked weather. Didn't some folks out your way really have serious damage and injuries?

I feel for you having multiple tornados dropping down in a day. I've seen that having been raised in Central Indiana, and it can be really scary.

Very odd weather for this time of year, though. I'm used to seeing cute Fall dust devils, not destruction.

Good thoughts sent to those dealing with dangerous weather (tornados, wildfires, floods, overwhelming amounts of snow and of course those still trying to recover from hurricane damage).

We will soon start getting our quota of winter weather.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: