Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,130 Times in 6,413 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toofrufru View Post
I love a good cup of tea. Jasmine is my always my first choice. I found a wonderful tea shop. I have tried a milk tea, smoke tea, and the flowers teas. I lean toward a naturally sweet tea. I am a regular iced sweet tea drinker and moving to where they do not serve it in any restaurant. Being from the south not serving sweet tea at restaurant for this girl is like serving soup with no spoon! Why its just uncivilized LOL[
Too true, Fru--on the sweet tea. One of my most horrific eating experiences involved a restaurant in Ohio. I ordered a glass of sweet tea and was told they didn't have it. I sucked it up and ordered a glass of regular tea.

AND IT WAS INSTANT!

I asked for water. Nasty, nasty, nasty thing to do in a restaurant. I mean, I'll drink instant tea if I must but I'm sure the heck not paying for it. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane View Post
I only drink one kind of tea, African Rooibos, hot or iced doesn't matter. Love it!
Cane, I adore Rooibos. I toured the Celestial Seasoning factory once (it was an easy drive when I lived in Colorado) and bought this amazing Moroccan tea that was hibiscus, rooibos and something else. Too die for good and I can't find it any more. SOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMerrick View Post
If you want a $5 gift certificate, drop me a note with an email address, and I can send you one ( Free to me.. )
I spend hours there sometimes, just searching thru the recipes..and the Tea lore..
Dang tea pusher! LOL But thank you. I found some neat places to try here in Austin. This one I've heard a lot about.

W00t! Thanks, Merrick. They have a TeaMap app. Downloading it now. Definitely going to call a few friends to go check out some tea rooms with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post

Arwen, if you remember, you had the double mint tea in Cali with R and I because we had it with us when I left from Vegas. Yes, I know, twas a long time ago.
C, I do remember that. Yumminess!

One of the things I dearly want is a tetsubin. One day.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post: