View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hellow Arwen,fancy u should bring this up.Once I ask my grandpa about our italian herritage and all he ever said for years that we were a bunch of rum runners and moonshiners.I never really belaeved that anyhow so over the years I have found out a fue things.1- His family really dose or did own a winery in italy called Lombard winery.2- He was the younger son but didnt want to deal with other nafarious things in italy nor did he want to wear the cloth.- There is some family connection in NY,Chicago and Cali wich so far I havent gotten hold of anyone from the addresses that are 40 or more years old.3-Most of his side of the family is in the resturant buisness or liquor makeing /sales in some way.Infact a fue of my cousins hear own the Blind Tiger and the Chaicago night club.
On my grams side is a bit sketchy..but I do know she is from gypsy linage in italy so in doing my best to find out more about that.I do know from one of my elder 2sd cousins thet she had several siblings.I have the idea that the family just wanted to stay hidden for lots of reasons...my nose is out of joint big time looking fro ansers.
When they came to the U.S.A. he came thrue the port of New Orleans and she came thrue Ellis island...still more work to do.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: