Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,260 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
And the Evangelicals aren't the only ones wanting to hit Iran.

I think, at best, Trump will get more votes. At worst, he's solidified the votes he's already received.
I'm not sure why Americans feel they have a right to attack Iran. If they got out of the Middle East, removed their troops, nobody would be attacking them. If it's a question of protecting "interests", negotiate those fairly and with consideration of the rights of other countries and nations. Maybe we get peace that way", when the concept of "winning, winning" gives way to cooperative fairness. I don't see how we survive otherwise.

Also, can anyone really imagine the USA sitting on a boiling, angry Muslim world forever? It's absurd and stupid. Seems to me they ought to be trying to work it all out, as the small eruptions occur, because the large uncontainable eruption is sure to occur, sooner or later ( and that later eruption just might destroy my childrens' and grandchildrens' lives.

Religion, religion, religion...far as i can understand, no reason to think Christianity is in any way superior to any other religion nor is being "White' in any way superior to any other skin colour or culture but I do believe this is the combo-crossover rationale for grabbing everything. ie: if you're a Christian, we'll work out a way for you to keep your shit, otherwise.........
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post: